Two weeks ago, Gov 2.0 TV launched to cover what’s happening in open government. Today, we’ll be talking about some of the biggest stories of the past week. Tune in to FusedLogic.tv/live to catch today’s show.
Here’s a quick rundown of a few stories we’ll be talking about:
- New York City’s road map to being a digital city
- Data.gov relaunches as cloud-based open data platform
- 3 ways the Internet is changing healthcare
- App Contests and Open Data: Alive and Well
- White House turns to Twitter to discuss President Obama’s Middle East speech
- For some fun, the CDC’s preparedness guide for the zombie apocalypse